Orbio is building the world's most actionable Methane Monitoring Platform for effective climate change mitigation!
It's an exciting time to join us! We have just launched our MVP that leverages satellite data to enable organisations (e.g. oil & gas companies) to detect, monitor and reduce methane emissions across their global asset portfolios and are preparing for our wider product launch in Q3 2022.
At Orbio, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
- Support the Marketing & Sales functions and iterate on its existing process for current and future customers of the Orbio products and services (50%)
- Build upon the existing go-to-market (GTM) strategy with fleshing out comprehensive pricing, market sizing and positioning for different customer groups, to inform the upcoming product launch of the Orbio Earth Platform (30%)
- Collaborate with the founders on initiatives across different strategic projects e.g. Fundraising, B-Corp, Hiring (20%)
- Work Experience in growth/GTM, business development, market research and/or market sizing and relevant methods (market sizing, value based pricing calculations, product strategies etc.)
- Experience with various sales processes and channels (customer discovery calls, cold emailing, social media, etc.)
- Experience working in agile teams and fast moving market conditions (e.g. startup experience)
- Great communication skills
Not sure if you meet all the requirements for this role? Please apply anyways. You might bring something special to the team that we hadn't previously considered.
What you can expect from Orbio:
- A highly dynamic startup environment with lots of opportunities to learn, grow, thrive and take ownership with support from talented and empathetic team mates
- Getting access to the resources and attending business development training of the startup ecosystems of Imperial College, Google (Google for Startups) and Microsoft (AI for Earth)
- Competitive Salary and Stock Options
We are a remote-first company and emphasise the importance of time and location flexibility for everybody on the team. However, we operate in CET and expect people to be reachable within those business hours!
Contact Us: email@example.com