Orbio is building the world's most actionable Methane Monitoring Platform for effective climate change mitigation!
It's an exciting time to join us! We have just raised a pre-seed round of €600k, launched our methane intelligence product to enable global methane transparency and are looking to grow out our team this year as we scale out our product to new customers.
At Orbio, we believe that incredible things happen when you have a wealth of perspectives and experiences. We're proudly committed to equal employment and development opportunities no matter your gender, race, religion, age, sexual orientation, colour, disability, or place of origin. To help mitigate any potential unconscious biases, we ask that you refrain from including your picture, age, or marital status on your CV. Let your experiences speak for themselves.
Whilst the role has a strong marketing and operational focus there is a broad scope of activities for the intern to get involved in. Ideally we want this role to turn into a full-time position at the end of the 6-month internship. This is how we see the role being split:
- Working with our team on social content, creating and implementing marketing strategies, campaigns and tracking through SEO.
- Graphic design for marketing, website and branding content, and developing our blog posts.
- Manage CRM and report on marketing + sales metrics to ensure we are executing our strategy across lead generation, marketing, and kpi tracking
- Support submissions for grant writing and accelerator applications
- Collaborate with the founders on initiatives across different strategic projects e.g. Fundraising, B-Corp, Hiring.